- current affairs
- latest electronic technology
telling that they knew the things after completion of the event.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Why was there a gap in your employment between [insert date] and [insert date]?
- What can you offer us that someone else cannot?
- What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
- Tell us about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell us about a time you made a mistake
tell me about yourself?
place- sir i belong to….or…..i am from
highest qualification- i have done by graduation in and after that i did my masters in…
family background- as far my family background is concerned….there are 4 members in my family…and details of each one
hobbies- i have couple of hobbies…if i mention about my hobbies i am fond of….i love to draw and photograph
thats all about me sir
R&AW==>from 1923-1968 IB was responsible for the intelligence collection from the other country and its purpose was totally because of the countary security. this was created by the british but after second world war work load was incresed significantly on this aggency hence govrt needs to create a new aggency to look on this matter and then this RAW comes into the oicture.
form 1968 onwards RAW is active which has following objective=
- to monitor political,military,economic and scientific development which has the direct bearing from the national security.
- moulding international public opinion and influencing foreign government with the help of strong indian diaspora
- anti terror operation and neutralising terror elements
- to watch the development of international communism and schism between worls two biggest communist nation soviet union and china.
- to control and limit the supply of military hardware to pakistan from the europion countary, america nd most importantaly from china.
source of electricity and steel for the countary…15% of total steel production is in chattisagarh only
fastest growing state in india.
governor- balram das tandon
cm-dr raman singh
It is claimed that Chhattisgarh takes its name from the 36 ancient forts in the area.
Another view, more popular with experts and historians, is that Chhattisgarh is the corrupted form of Chedisgarh which means Raj or “Empire of the Chedis“.In ancient times, Chhattisgarh region had been part of the Chedi dynasty of Kaling
power sector==>it has surplus electric power capacity.it provides electricity to other states.
NTPC=>sipat thermal power station=>2980MW
korba super thermal power station =>2600MW
steel sector==>bhilai steel plant operated by SAIL has capacity of 5.4 million ton per year steel
aluminium sector==>Bharat Aluminium Company Limited, which has a capacity of around one million tonnes each year
- Metal: Bhilai Steel Plant, Jindal Steel and Power, Bharat Aluminium Company
- Oil: Indian Oil Corporation, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Mining: NMDC, South Eastern Coalfields
- Power : NTPC, Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company, Jindal Power Limited.
Chhattisgarhi, a dialect of Hindi language, is spoken and understood by the majority of people in Chhattisgarh.
raipur==>population 10 lakh(approx)
mahasamund==>population 10 lakh(approx)
NIT raipur==>become NIT in 2007 initially it was govt enginnering college for mining and metallurgy founde in year 1956.
director=dr. a m. rawani
the main authority in any institute= 1.board of governance
12 branches are there including environmental engineering and biomedical and biochemical
ranked 44th according to the MHRD ranking for the national institutions
IIT delhi==> 5 notable alumani
1.sachine bansal=founder of flipkart
2.binny bansal=co-founder of flipkart
3.kiran bedi=former IPS OFFICER
5 raghuram rajan=23rd governor of SBI
farming what kind of forming you do
electronics and telecommunication
control and automation
bluetooth uses phase shift keying to exchange data.
combination of phase shift keying and amplitude shift keying is called QAM(quadrature amplitude key)
The Internet is a worldwide network of computers and computer networks that communicate with each other using the Internet Protocol.Any computer on the Internet has a unique IP address that can be used by other computers to route information to it. Hence, any computer on the Internet can send a message to any other computer using its IP address. These messages carry with them the originating computer’s IP address allowing for two-way communication. The Internet is thus an exchange of messages between computers.
GSM==>global system for mobile
CDMA==>code division multiple access
voLTE==>voice over LTE, you can transmitt call in hd quality over 4G network. initially this voice improvement were not taken care by the improvment from 2G to 3G and then 4G.but here they have taken care of. to use it properly both transmitter and receiver should have voLTE. and your network provider should also give this service.
Electronics in defence==>electronics is always a important part in defence may be it enabling communication, information gathering and navigation.
- radio detection and ranging
- used for navigation, air traffic control,mapping and meterology
- the time defference between the transmitted signal and received signal find the distance. and the orientation of the radar also determines the direction,it uses the doppler effect to do its job
- DOppler effect==> if anyobject is producing and signal and if it is moving then based on the which direction it is moving the frequncy of the signal changes for the stationary observer. if it is comming towards the observer then its frequncy becomes high and if it it is going away from the observer then its frequency becomes low . for a sound wave frequency refers to the pitch hence we hear a sound of high pitch if it is coming towards us.
- SONAR is used in the ships to detect either the mountain inside or either to detect the depth of the sea
- application of doppler effect==>sonar, radar, to estimate eithers stars are moving towards the earth of going away from the earth. if it go away then called redshift and if it comes towards then called blueshift
it provides secretarial assistance to the cabinet ministers. when they go for a meeting they provide secretariat.
i meeting…the document should be presented.
cabinet secretary(CS) is head of cabinet secretariat.
CS is senior most IAS officer. he does not hold any particular department(unlike other secretary)
they suck the flower and eat them then this thing will mix with the engyme inside their stomach and finally they vomit them then when moisture is out then this become the honey. they also eat it but they produce it more than their requirements so othersa as human also use this things.
in their area one or two are king and 1 or 2 are queen which are futile rest others are infurtile. when they produce new larva then they select some specific larva and feed them very well so that the can become the king and furtile bee. they dont do it for all the larva.
after bitting they die out.
wine==>>made of fruits, generally graps
rum==>sugarcane, using fermantation and distillation
Narang in style shop number 85
Sarojani nagar market
For blazzer…they will make blazzer within 4 hour…in 1500 to 2000 range
delhi to mumbai via flight. then from airport to chakhla metro station via auto.. here autowalas will stand in line in front of airport and minimum fare for autowala is 18 rupees. go by meter rating only. for metro station they will ask more money but dont listen to them. from chakhla to ghatkopar i travelled in metro then ghatkopar to thane i travellled in fast local, then from thane to rabale again in local. from rabale sumit was there to pick me up.
timing in mumbai local is very accurate and only 15 rupees for one long route if you travelled through 2nd class.
on the same day i visited the reliance corporate park near rabale , a 500 acre area where all maintained buildings are there.
next day i had exam on churchgate, i had planning to go by 6.45 but unfortunatelly i woke up at 7.30 and arrived rabale station at 8 am. but within 1 hour i reached the munbai cst. i took local from rabale to thane than thane to mumbai cst. i arrived at 9.15.
exam was good. they asked about VR,ML, and artificial intelligence and internet of things etc. then we visited gateway of india and marine drive on the same day. we met with sahil ahmed .my 1st year roommatee in collage. on 3nd july i was in room only and at night we gone for a transformer movie. on 4th july i had a plan to go to lonavla. i booked 2S from mumbai to lonavla and visited that place. that place is very beautiful. after khandala you will get lonavala. i visited bhushi dam. from station to bhushi dam autowala took 40 rupees i spend 2 hour there then i gone for lions point which was 6 to 7 km from the bhushi dam. i asked autowalas but the were asking 400 rupees. they i started walking towards the lions point. and also tried for the lift. after 8 to 10 attempts a maruti 800 came up and they land me there at lions point. i spend 1 hour and took some very beautiful picture. then i decided to come back. again i started trying for lift and then a family car was there who gave me lift. and by conversation we got to know that they were also going to mumbai so they offer me whether i want to go to station or want to go directly to the mumbai with them, then i said it will be helpfull for me if u people give me lift for the mumbai. then i came to mumbai from lonavla through toyota etios with them. they dropped me at khandeshvar local station. i took local from khandeshvar to rabale. but in between one ladies was there with me who forgot her purse in that same car so i had to give her 150 rupees for the auto and railway ticket.
on 5th i rested whole day and at 7.55 i had train from panvel to delhi. i reached at 7.30 but i was waiting in plateform number 7 and train came 5 minute before at plateform number 5 so i missed the train. train was goa sampark kranti but announcement was for the madgaon sampark kranti. then i came back to therabale and then i thought of 4 to 5 research topic at that same night i slept at 4.30am, and on next day i booked the tatkal ticket from bandra terminus to the h nizamuddin. train was at night 12.05
new tax system from 1 july 2017.
movie- entertainmnet tax
if any service provided-then service tax
import-custom duty tax
for above all 1 single tax gst will be applied.
already applied in 160 countary.
type of GST-
1.CENTRAL GOVERNMENT GST
2. State government GST
- Imposed on the person itself
- directly paid to the governmnt like income tax
- imposed on the goods and services
- paid indirectly to the government,like you go for dinner to some restaurent and paid bill there that bill included the tax which the restaurent owner has to give to the government so you are ultimately paying taxes to the government.
it has two type
- central government indirect tax
- Excise duty=on the goods produced and manufactured in india
- service tax=on the provision of services
- central sales tax(CST)=on interstate sale of good
- custom duty=on import and export of the good
- state government indirect tax
- Value added tax(VAT)=on the sales within the states
- entertainment tax=on movies etc
- luxury tax=imposed on the luxury hotels
- octroi/entry tax=on the entry to the state
GST=indirect tax, hence direct tax will be same no effect on the income tax etc
two parts of GST
adcvantage of GST
- remove all major indirect tax
- remove cascadiing of tax,or tax on tax= when goods go from one place to another then every time tax will be there so tax will be imposed both on original price and tax itself.
- blackmoney can be eliminated
- one india one market
- seemless flow of truck=you have seen trucks to stand in line=nearly 16% time is spend on the toll pass, some manufacturer does not sell goods to other states because of this taxes
- at present a bussiness man has to register himself with the various tax authorities and maintain different papers for different tax. after GST he has to maintain only one paper for GST.
rates of GST=
- 4 GST slabs are there=5%,12%,18%,28%
- essential item(food grains) will be at 0%
- 5% is for commonly used items
- 12% and 18% will be two standard rates for GST
- 28% will be on luxury items
- cost of good will reduce but cost of service will increase overall rates will be slightely decreasing
- on alcohol,tobacco,petrolium products and tax on electricity bills, no GST will be there. this will retain there current tax structure