- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Why was there a gap in your employment between [insert date] and [insert date]?
- What can you offer us that someone else cannot?
- What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
- Tell us about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell us about a time you made a mistake
tell me about yourself?
place- sir i belong to….or…..i am from
highest qualification- i have done by graduation in and after that i did my masters in…
family background- as far my family background is concerned….there are 4 members in my family…and details of each one
hobbies- i have couple of hobbies…if i mention about my hobbies i am fond of….i love to draw and photograph
thats all about me sir
R&AW==>from 1923-1968 IB was responsible for the intelligence collection from the other country and its purpose was totally because of the countary security. this was created by the british but after second world war work load was incresed significantly on this aggency hence govrt needs to create a new aggency to look on this matter and then this RAW comes into the oicture.
form 1968 onwards RAW is active which has following objective=
- to monitor political,military,economic and scientific development which has the direct bearing from the national security.
- moulding international public opinion and influencing foreign government with the help of strong indian diaspora
- anti terror operation and neutralising terror elements
- to watch the development of international communism and schism between worls two biggest communist nation soviet union and china.
- to control and limit the supply of military hardware to pakistan from the europion countary, america nd most importantaly from china.
source of electricity and steel for the countary…15% of total steel production is in chattisagarh only
fastest growing state in india.
governor- balram das tandon
cm-dr raman singh
It is claimed that Chhattisgarh takes its name from the 36 ancient forts in the area.
Another view, more popular with experts and historians, is that Chhattisgarh is the corrupted form of Chedisgarh which means Raj or “Empire of the Chedis“.In ancient times, Chhattisgarh region had been part of the Chedi dynasty of Kaling
power sector==>it has surplus electric power capacity.it provides electricity to other states.
NTPC=>sipat thermal power station=>2980MW
korba super thermal power station =>2600MW
steel sector==>bhilai steel plant operated by SAIL has capacity of 5.4 million ton per year steel
aluminium sector==>Bharat Aluminium Company Limited, which has a capacity of around one million tonnes each year
- Metal: Bhilai Steel Plant, Jindal Steel and Power, Bharat Aluminium Company
- Oil: Indian Oil Corporation, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Mining: NMDC, South Eastern Coalfields
- Power : NTPC, Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company, Jindal Power Limited.
Chhattisgarhi, a dialect of Hindi language, is spoken and understood by the majority of people in Chhattisgarh.
raipur==>population 10 lakh(approx)
mahasamund==>population 10 lakh(approx)
NIT raipur==>become NIT in 2007 initially it was govt enginnering college for mining and metallurgy founde in year 1956.
director=dr. a m. rawani
the main authority in any institute= 1.board of governance
12 branches are there including environmental engineering and biomedical and biochemical
ranked 44th according to the MHRD ranking for the national institutions
IIT delhi==> 5 notable alumani
1.sachine bansal=founder of flipkart
2.binny bansal=co-founder of flipkart
3.kiran bedi=former IPS OFFICER
5 raghuram rajan=23rd governor of SBI
farming what kind of forming you do
electronics and telecommunication
control and automation
bluetooth uses phase shift keying to exchange data.
combination of phase shift keying and amplitude shift keying is called QAM(quadrature amplitude key)
The Internet is a worldwide network of computers and computer networks that communicate with each other using the Internet Protocol.Any computer on the Internet has a unique IP address that can be used by other computers to route information to it. Hence, any computer on the Internet can send a message to any other computer using its IP address. These messages carry with them the originating computer’s IP address allowing for two-way communication. The Internet is thus an exchange of messages between computers.
GSM==>global system for mobile
CDMA==>code division multiple access
voLTE==>voice over LTE, you can transmitt call in hd quality over 4G network. initially this voice improvement were not taken care by the improvment from 2G to 3G and then 4G.but here they have taken care of. to use it properly both transmitter and receiver should have voLTE. and your network provider should also give this service.
Electronics in defence==>electronics is always a important part in defence may be it enabling communication, information gathering and navigation.
- radio detection and ranging
- used for navigation, air traffic control,mapping and meterology
- the time defference between the transmitted signal and received signal find the distance. and the orientation of the radar also determines the direction,it uses the doppler effect to do its job
- DOppler effect==> if anyobject is producing and signal and if it is moving then based on the which direction it is moving the frequncy of the signal changes for the stationary observer. if it is comming towards the observer then its frequncy becomes high and if it it is going away from the observer then its frequency becomes low . for a sound wave frequency refers to the pitch hence we hear a sound of high pitch if it is coming towards us.
- SONAR is used in the ships to detect either the mountain inside or either to detect the depth of the sea
- application of doppler effect==>sonar, radar, to estimate eithers stars are moving towards the earth of going away from the earth. if it go away then called redshift and if it comes towards then called blueshift
- carrier frequency=300kHz to 3MHz range
- AM=100Hz to 5 kHz
- effected by sunlight, electrical interference,lightning and buildings
- 88Mhz to 108Mhz
- it is les effected by the EMF
countif=number of time for a perticular case