- current affairs
- latest electronic technology
telling that they knew the things after completion of the event.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- Why was there a gap in your employment between [insert date] and [insert date]?
- What can you offer us that someone else cannot?
- What are three things your former manager would like you to improve on?
- Tell us about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
- Tell us about a time you made a mistake
tell me about yourself?
place- sir i belong to….or…..i am from
highest qualification- i have done by graduation in and after that i did my masters in…
family background- as far my family background is concerned….there are 4 members in my family…and details of each one
hobbies- i have couple of hobbies…if i mention about my hobbies i am fond of….i love to draw and photograph
thats all about me sir
R&AW==>from 1923-1968 IB was responsible for the intelligence collection from the other country and its purpose was totally because of the countary security. this was created by the british but after second world war work load was incresed significantly on this aggency hence govrt needs to create a new aggency to look on this matter and then this RAW comes into the oicture.
form 1968 onwards RAW is active which has following objective=
- to monitor political,military,economic and scientific development which has the direct bearing from the national security.
- moulding international public opinion and influencing foreign government with the help of strong indian diaspora
- anti terror operation and neutralising terror elements
- to watch the development of international communism and schism between worls two biggest communist nation soviet union and china.
- to control and limit the supply of military hardware to pakistan from the europion countary, america nd most importantaly from china.
source of electricity and steel for the countary…15% of total steel production is in chattisagarh only
fastest growing state in india.
governor- balram das tandon
cm-dr raman singh
It is claimed that Chhattisgarh takes its name from the 36 ancient forts in the area.
Another view, more popular with experts and historians, is that Chhattisgarh is the corrupted form of Chedisgarh which means Raj or “Empire of the Chedis“.In ancient times, Chhattisgarh region had been part of the Chedi dynasty of Kaling
power sector==>it has surplus electric power capacity.it provides electricity to other states.
NTPC=>sipat thermal power station=>2980MW
korba super thermal power station =>2600MW
steel sector==>bhilai steel plant operated by SAIL has capacity of 5.4 million ton per year steel
aluminium sector==>Bharat Aluminium Company Limited, which has a capacity of around one million tonnes each year
- Metal: Bhilai Steel Plant, Jindal Steel and Power, Bharat Aluminium Company
- Oil: Indian Oil Corporation, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Mining: NMDC, South Eastern Coalfields
- Power : NTPC, Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company, Jindal Power Limited.
Chhattisgarhi, a dialect of Hindi language, is spoken and understood by the majority of people in Chhattisgarh.
raipur==>population 10 lakh(approx)
mahasamund==>population 10 lakh(approx)
NIT raipur==>become NIT in 2007 initially it was govt enginnering college for mining and metallurgy founde in year 1956.
director=dr. a m. rawani
the main authority in any institute= 1.board of governance
12 branches are there including environmental engineering and biomedical and biochemical
ranked 44th according to the MHRD ranking for the national institutions
IIT delhi==> 5 notable alumani
1.sachine bansal=founder of flipkart
2.binny bansal=co-founder of flipkart
3.kiran bedi=former IPS OFFICER
5 raghuram rajan=23rd governor of SBI
farming what kind of forming you do
electronics and telecommunication
control and automation
bluetooth uses phase shift keying to exchange data.
combination of phase shift keying and amplitude shift keying is called QAM(quadrature amplitude key)
The Internet is a worldwide network of computers and computer networks that communicate with each other using the Internet Protocol.Any computer on the Internet has a unique IP address that can be used by other computers to route information to it. Hence, any computer on the Internet can send a message to any other computer using its IP address. These messages carry with them the originating computer’s IP address allowing for two-way communication. The Internet is thus an exchange of messages between computers.
GSM==>global system for mobile
CDMA==>code division multiple access
voLTE==>voice over LTE, you can transmitt call in hd quality over 4G network. initially this voice improvement were not taken care by the improvment from 2G to 3G and then 4G.but here they have taken care of. to use it properly both transmitter and receiver should have voLTE. and your network provider should also give this service.
Electronics in defence==>electronics is always a important part in defence may be it enabling communication, information gathering and navigation.
- radio detection and ranging
- used for navigation, air traffic control,mapping and meterology
- the time defference between the transmitted signal and received signal find the distance. and the orientation of the radar also determines the direction,it uses the doppler effect to do its job
- DOppler effect==> if anyobject is producing and signal and if it is moving then based on the which direction it is moving the frequncy of the signal changes for the stationary observer. if it is comming towards the observer then its frequncy becomes high and if it it is going away from the observer then its frequency becomes low . for a sound wave frequency refers to the pitch hence we hear a sound of high pitch if it is coming towards us.
- SONAR is used in the ships to detect either the mountain inside or either to detect the depth of the sea
- application of doppler effect==>sonar, radar, to estimate eithers stars are moving towards the earth of going away from the earth. if it go away then called redshift and if it comes towards then called blueshift
it provides secretarial assistance to the cabinet ministers. when they go for a meeting they provide secretariat.
i meeting…the document should be presented.
cabinet secretary(CS) is head of cabinet secretariat.
CS is senior most IAS officer. he does not hold any particular department(unlike other secretary)
they suck the flower and eat them then this thing will mix with the engyme inside their stomach and finally they vomit them then when moisture is out then this become the honey. they also eat it but they produce it more than their requirements so othersa as human also use this things.
in their area one or two are king and 1 or 2 are queen which are futile rest others are infurtile. when they produce new larva then they select some specific larva and feed them very well so that the can become the king and furtile bee. they dont do it for all the larva.
after bitting they die out.
wine==>>made of fruits, generally graps
rum==>sugarcane, using fermantation and distillation
- dsolve===>> to solve linear differential equation, just write the equation in inverted comma and initial condition also in inverted comma. to assign value of answer you can use variable name in big bracket in left hand side.
- solve==>>to solve any number of equation
- vdp1==> is vanderpol oscillator with mu=1. you can directly use this to solve
- to solve nonlinear differential equation you can use ode45, see the syntax
feval==>it will evaluate a function and gives output depending upon the input. input may be in n numbers and output may also be in n numbers.
write a function then use this your function or function from library in inverted comma or with the @ symbol and follow the syntax.
to know the size of a matrix you dont have to use ‘r ‘and ‘c’ to store the row and column instead enter some any other variable.
‘find’ function will give the linear index of the matrix so use accordingly.
problem is that there are F matrix which has 12 elements and one S matrix which has 10 rows. and according to the maximum element of F, elements of S should be adjusted. means this number should be same for the both.
thats why there is index exceed matrix dimension is occuring.
F has more number of elements because initially it stored some numbers of elemnets then there should be elimination of elements in S. so dimension of S will decrease but F has same dimension. so solution for this problem is that every time reset the F variable. but when resetting, then we cant eneter the interval in to it bcz it again shows the error that conversion from interval to double is not possible. so any how i have to reset the F. then problem will be solved.
finally problem solved 🙂
according to the location found in I_elim i was removing the elements in S, but after removal of the elements, location of desired elements also changes. as if it was in 5th location then after removal of 1 element it will move to 4th location. this problem should be considered. after adjusting the elimination location also , i solved the problem
every day only one problem is enough. select one problem and try to solve it using the c++. this will be of great use in future.
make a flow chart first for any problem then start coding for that problem. it will make your work very easy.
recall all the knowledge you have gained till that and repeat them only, till you become master on that.
every practical system is a nonlinear system . so we have to understand the control of this systems . this systems can be approximated to a linear system and controlling of linear system we know very well, we can do pole placement according to our desired response criteria.
so nonlinear system can be approximated to linear system at the equilibrium point. equilibrium points are the points where all states are constant or not changing, find that point and linearize the system for that point and do the rest of the analysis same as the linear system.
stability can be BIBO stability or stability in terms of the equilibrium point, in BIBO stability for a bounded input there should be a bounded output but for stability in sense of equilibrium point there should be convergence of system should be present when we disturb the system means system should come back to the equilibrium point if we disturb the system. this is useful when we don’t know the input for the system then we can use this stability condition.
solution of the any LTI system we know that is the addition of the zero input response and zero state response. for the stability of the system this both response sound be bounded. if we solve this one then we can see the exponential term in that so if it decays then it will decay exponentially. that is called asymptotically stable, hence the exponential stability and asymptotically stability are same. either it will decay asymptotically or it will be unstable.